Take a moment to think about your personal relationships. If you’re like most people you have a variety of relationships: family, friends, group members, spiritual community and the like. How would you rate the quality of these relationships? Are there parts of your personal relationships that you would like to change? If so, the Intentional Personal Relationships process is for you.
Can you see signs that your relationships may lack intentionally?
- Are you attracted to people with whom you end up having conflicts?
- Do you regularly feel misunderstood by family and friends?
- Do you have difficulty standing up for yourself?
- Do you find yourself regularly “going along with the crowd” even though you may not
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you will benefit greatly from the Intentional Personal Relationships process. Through self-reflection, coaching and study, you will learn to bring purpose and your authentic self to your personal relationships.
The steps to creating intention in your personal relationships include:
- Identifying relationship patterns – see where you repeat behaviors that may lead to relationship challenges.
- Developing individualized parameters for your intentional relationships – explore your personal values and identify techniques to develop relationships that are in alignment with your values.
- Learning to express your feelings – master communication techniques that will assure that you communicate with directness, honesty and compassion
- Applying the 5:1 Technique – learn why it is essential to praise people five times more than you correct them. Identify your comfort and discomfort points around praising others.
- Practicing self-examination – master the technique of surfacing communication problems and identify the role you play in any conflict.
CONTACT US NOW for your FREE, no obligation consultation to discover how an Intentional Relationships coach can help you create the life you want.